Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Re: /etc/fstab obsolete?

Am 02.09.19 um 12:29 schrieb Ulrich Windl:
> I'll try. Maybe if you feel better, just translate "I hate systemd, because..." to "I'd give systemd a one-star rating, because..." and "Systemd killed ..." to "Systemd caused a highly negative impact to ..."

none of that all in doubt
just state the problem

and when you get rid of your "systemd eats my babies" attitude it
becomes easier to deal with it in general

don't get me rong but in 2019 you are late at the party to rant, in 2011
for Fedora users there where reasons to rant, systemd wasn't mature at
all and to make it worse Fedora integrated it sloppy meaning a ton of
stuff was still sysvinit scripts, buggy service orderings and so on

that's all done in the past 8 years