Re: help: unmounting iscsi xfs filesystem without using netdev in /etc/fstab

Thanks but I did not misinterpret, I know _netdev is used as a hint/keyword tag. I was speaking in general terms regarding using _netdev.  Yes I also believe the delay is caused by network-online as well.  Even though I figured things out by myself, I still want to thank others that offered suggestions and tried to help. Thanks again.

Tony