swap on zram service unit, using Conflicts=umount

Hi,

I've got a commit to add 'Conflicts=umount.target' to this zram
service based on a bug comment I cited in the comment. But I'm not
certain I understand if it's a good idea or necessary.

https://src.fedoraproject.org/fork/chrismurphy/rpms/zram/c/63900c455e8a53827aed697b9f602709b7897eb2?branch=devel

I figure it's plausible at shutdown time that something is swapped
out, and a umount before swapoff could hang (briefly or indefinitely I
don't know), and therefore it's probably better to cause swapoff to
happen before umount.

?

Thanks,

--