Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Q: ConditionPathExists=

Am 05.06.19 um 09:29 schrieb Michael Chapman:
>> Nachricht <4e4bc6ca-2637-b10d-f4f6-536f452648ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>

>>> Am 04.06.19 um 14:17 schrieb Ulrich Windl:
>> [...]
>>> BTW: can you please only reply to the list instead reply all, your
>>> offlist copy is typically faster which leads in automatically delete the
>>> later coming list-message on mailservers configured to kill such
>>> needless duplicates and that breaks threading and reply-list in sane
>>> mail clients
>>
>> This is a thing the list should fix via Reply-To header (there is non
>> set). I can only "Reply" (goes to the From:) or "Reply to all".
>> Everything else is complex editing.
>
> It would be solved if Reindl flipped the "Avoid duplicate copies of
> messages?" bit on his list subscriptions. Reply-To munging has some
> drawbacks, so most mailing lists don't do it.

i have just "suppress_duplicates = yes"

but how did i manage it the last view mails including this one where you
force me to press "reply-all" because my "reply-list" got broken with
the offlist copy rely only to the list

removing two destination addresses from the compose window is "complex
editing"? wow!

sane mail clients do not need horrible mangle of "reply-to" headers