Re: Fail to load network modules properly

Yes, as far as I know it should load firmware. Is there a possibility to force loading wl driver and module only after partition is mounted? I assume that something systemd scripts needs to be changed to force different boot sequence.

Regards,

Łukasz Słaboń

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 10:48 AM juice <juice@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Łukasz Słaboń kirjoitti 2019-01-28 11:18:
> Apparently the same bug is in the open-source driver. As I said in my
> previous e-mail I'm experiencing same problem with all possible
> drivers for my wifi card.
>
> Regards,
>
> Łukasz Słaboń

Does your driver require firmware to be loaded before operation?
Is it possible that if the driver starts early enough your /lib/firmware
is not on a mounted partition (or not on initramfs)

   - juice -