Re: Fail to load network modules properly

Łukasz Słaboń kirjoitti 2019-01-28 11:18:
Apparently the same bug is in the open-source driver. As I said in my
previous e-mail I'm experiencing same problem with all possible
drivers for my wifi card.

Regards,

Łukasz Słaboń

Does your driver require firmware to be loaded before operation?
Is it possible that if the driver starts early enough your /lib/firmware
is not on a mounted partition (or not on initramfs)

  - juice -