Re: Requires and After

So...
Requires = Wants + PartOf
Requires + After = Wants  + PartOf + Requisite + After

better ?
My goal is to try to clarify that in the documentation at some point...
I don't think Requisite= comes into it at all.

Requisite= propagates a "start" or "restart" job as a "verify-active" job.
In other words, it only checks that the other unit is active, failing the
activation of the current unit if necessary.

Requires= propagates these as "start" jobs, activating the other unit if
it is not already active.
I'm pretty sure that there is something about Requires making a unit fail if
it's dependency has already failed when it is scheduled for startup...

Again I may be wrong...
--
SMILE

20 rue des Jardins
92600 Asnières-sur-Seine

Jérémy ROSEN
Architecte technique
Responsable de l'expertise Smile-ECS

Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Github

Découvrez l’univers Smile, rendez-vous sur
                smile.eu

eco Pour la planète, n'imprimez ce mail que si c'est nécessaire