Re: Add timer exception

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 10:05 AM Jérémy Rosen <jeremy.rosen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would have my timer be duration-based instead of calandar based (assuming that fits your need)

You could use one of the following

_OnActiveSec_=48h (two days after the timer last triggered
_OnUnitActiveSec_=48h (two days afte the unit was last started)

Or slightly different

_OnUnitInactiveSec_=24h (one day after the service FINISHED)

In all those cases, since this is interval based, you would need a way to "prime the pump" I usually do this with

_OnStartupSec_=15m (1/4h after the machine was started)

or simply by enabling the service itself so it's part of the boot sequence (this will work with OnUnitActive and OnUnitInactive, but not with OnActive)

Ok but I don't want to have to wait until 3.30AM to manually prime the thing, and I don't want to start it outside of its normal run window...