Re: Add timer exception

I would have my timer be duration-based instead of calandar based (assuming that fits your need)

You could use one of the following

_OnActiveSec_=48h (two days after the timer last triggered
_OnUnitActiveSec_=48h (two days afte the unit was last started)

Or slightly different

_OnUnitInactiveSec_=24h (one day after the service FINISHED)

In all those cases, since this is interval based, you would need a way to "prime the pump" I usually do this with

_OnStartupSec_=15m (1/4h after the machine was started)

or simply by enabling the service itself so it's part of the boot sequence (this will work with OnUnitActive and OnUnitInactive, but not with OnActive)