systemd-resolved and nss_ldap

On Mi, 04.07.18 13:03, Lennart Poettering (lennart at poettering.net) wrote:

> I'll add a brief note about this to the NEWS file, since this might be
> something other folks using network-facing NSS modules might run into.
>
> It might be worth finding a way to turn off nss-resolve automatically
> when we are preparing start-up for systemd-resolved. I'll look into
> that.

I prepped this PR now implementing this:

https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/9504

This is not going to detect all deadlocks like this, but I am
confident it would catch your specific case and handle it gracefully.

I only gave this some minimal synthetic testing. Any actual testing
would be greatly appreciated.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Red Hat