systemd-resolved and nss_ldap

Lennart,

Thanks for all the information amd explanation! Below is all the details:
- systemd-239
- systemd-resolve as well ass all systemd related users are defined in
/etc/passwd
- nss_ldap is configured via nss_initgroups_ignoreusers to not lookup
groups fro all system related users include all systemd users

Do you think changing "DynamicUser" to "no" should solve the issue? I
see that quite a few services (systemd-resolve, systemd-networkd,
firewalld, etc.)  have "DynamicUser=yes".

Regards,
Vlad.