starting a service before anything else....

Le 28/06/2018 à 17:02, Reindl Harald a écrit :
> Am 28.06.2018 um 16:55 schrieb MALET Jean-Luc:
>> I'm in charge of setting up an embedded solution based on debian, so on
>> systemd, I'm more used to old init process, that was easy to tweak
>> because based on script... but well... times seems now on systemd.
>>
>> I'm really puzzled because since the documentation seems to lack
>> information, I have to find information on tutorials that focus only on
>> late services..
>>
>> I found on one how to find the targets using "systemctl list-units
>> --type=target" and some diagram explaining what target are suposed to be
>> run in what order.... but well...
>>
>> my issue is that I've to run a script as early as possible, before
>> mounts are done because lot of service will fail without , so I created
>> a service
>>
>> [Unit]
>> Description=mount some file systems before anything and prepare the system
>> Before=systemd-remount-fs.service
> + DefaultDependencies=no
ok this seems to do the trick....
it could be nice to have some documentation that explain what are the
DefaultDependencies.... I hate that someone choose to do something for
me without beeing aware of it.... at least when enabling a service
display it's Dependencies...
it's just my point of view, but for me, what isn't in the service file
shouldn't be executed... when I ask a coffee, I don't want that charge
me a sweet in addition....
thanks for the reply