How can I study systemd?

On So, 06.05.18 14:44, www (ouyangxuan10 at 163.com) wrote:

> Dear,
>
> I want to study the system, but I donâ??t know how to begin it. Who can give me some advices to study sytemd?
>
> I searched the info on the Internet and found that there was very
> little information about sytemd. I didn't know how to start learning
> systemd. Even in the github of systemd, can not get more info.

On UNIX, a good place to start is generally the man pages, even though
they are primarily a reference, not so much an introduction:

https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.html#

> How can I porting the systemd to the embedded linux?

Many embedded Linux distros already contain support for systemd, it's
probably best to ask those distros for details.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Red Hat