How can I study systemd?

Dear,

I want to study the system, but I donâ??t know how to begin it. Who can give me some advices to study sytemd?

I searched the info on the Internet and found that there was very little information about sytemd. I didn't know how to start learning systemd. Even in the github of systemd, can not get more info.

I want to know that how does systemd replace init to start the whole system?
How can I know the starting point of systemd code?
How can I porting the systemd to the embedded linux?
How can get the help info about the systemd code?
thanks,
Byron