Timeout for dev-ttyS0.device in Angstrom 2017.06 Yocto-2.3

On Di, 13.03.18 03:35, Ong, Hean Loong (hean.loong.ong at intel.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been faced with intermittent issues with regards to the
> dev-ttyS0.device timing out upon boot up

Is this on a current systemd and kernel? If not, please upgrade to
something more current before trying to debug this.

When this happens, acquire a debug shell (for example by adding
systemd.debug_shell=1 to the kernel command line), and check if
"udevadm info /dev/ttyS0" shows the device properly probed and with
the "systemd" tag applied.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Red Hat