Timeout for dev-ttyS0.device in Angstrom 2017.06 Yocto-2.3

Hi,

I have been faced with intermittent issues with regards to the dev-ttyS0.device timing out upon boot up

That being said I have ensured that my kernel has CONFIG_FHANDLE=y (version 4.9) and I have the udev package installed

But I am still seeing this issue popping form time to time. I have read online that this could be a symptom of there are race conditions happening on the systemd but I have no idea on how to debug this since I cannot get the dmesg and there is no kernel panic

BR

Hean Loong
Internal Global Dial: 2 701 6773
Direct Line: +60 4 636 6773