Re: Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt Dock not working with kernel > 6.6.28-1

Hi Mika,

I have removed pcie_asm=force as kernel parameter but still not working on latest non LTS kernel.

In regards to the disconnect; sorry I think I might have turned of the docking station myself during that test. I have taken another dmesg without me disconnecting the docking station: https://gist.github.com/ricklahaye/9798b7de573d0f29b3ada6a5d99b69f1

The cable is the original Thunderbolt 4 cable that came with the docking station. I have used it on this laptop using Windows (dualboot) without any issues. Also on another Windows laptop also without issues. It was used in 40Gbit mode.

So right now all linux-lts versions work with the dock, but linux non LTS does not.

Kind regards,
Rick