MPTCP stable backports: is the workflow OK?

Hi Greg,

Thank you again for your support when we send patches for stable
versions for MPTCP!

Recently, I sent many patches for the stable versions, and I just wanted
to check if what I did was OK for you?

I tried to reply to all the 'FAILED: patch' emails you sent, either with
patches, or with reasons explaining why it is fine not to backport them.
Are you OK with that?

Or do you prefer only receiving the patches, and not the emails with the
reasons not to backport some of them?

About the patches, do you prefer to receive one big series per version
or individual patches sent in reply to the different 'FAILED: patch'
emails like I did?

Do not hesitate if there are things we can improve!

Cheers,
Matt