mmap 0-th page

Good afternoon,

I am trying to allocate the 0-th page with mmap function in my code.
I am always getting this error with this error-code: mmap error ffffffff
Then I was searching the internet for this topic and I have found the same topic at stackoverflow web pages.

Here I am sending the link:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63790813/allocating-address-zero-on-linux-with-mmap-fails

I was setting value of |/proc/sys/vm/mmap_min_add to zero and using the root privileges along the link.
And I am having the same problem still.

Can you help, please.

Thank you for the reply.

Michal Hrachovec