commits for stable 2024-05-11

Please find attached a report generated by keyword matching commits
from upstream that may be suitable for stable and probably as CVEs as
well.

I exclude commits that are already tagged with CC stable in upstream
and also commits already in
stable/linux-rolling-stable.

I can send these type of reports weekly if you want.
I plan to add more keywords to check for. But let's start small.

A question about commits that have a Fixes: tag.  There are ~2000 of
them since v6.8.
As these are definitely bugfixes, do you want me to add commits that
include a Fixes: tag in future reports/scans?

Also let me know if/how I can change the format of the scan so that it
is easier for you to parse in your tooling.

regards
ronnie sahlberg

--
Ronnie Sahlberg [Principal Software Engineer, Linux]

P 775 384 8203 | E [email] | W ciq.com