Re: Issue with Ubuntu 22.04 Kernel Update

On 07.05.24 19:47, Mandar Deshpande wrote:

> I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out regarding an issue
> I've encountered with my Ubuntu 22.04 installation.
>
> Up until kernel version linux-image-5.15.0-84-generic, my laptop has
> been running smoothly. However, after updating to subsequent kernels,
> including the latest one, linux-image-5.15.0-106-generic, I've been
> experiencing a significant problem.
> [...]

Hi, thx for your report. But the thing is: you need to report this to
the Ubuntu developers, as your problem might be caused by a change they
made between those versions (which are ubuntu specific numbers, so it's
not even obvious which upstream 5.15.y versions they are based on). If
you want to find help here by the upstream developers, you have to check
if the problem happens with vanilla kernels.

Ciao, Thorsten