Re: [REGRESSION] linux 6.6.18 and later fails to boot with "initramfs unpacking failed: invalid magic at start of compressed archive"

ok, no problem, thanks!

i was just wondering what was the purpose of the original change - i don't want others to miss some improvement just because of my weird machine. ;-)

r.