Re: [REGRESSION][BISECTED] Boot stall from merge tag 'net-next-6.2'

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 at 10:56, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll just revert it for now.

Btw, Thorsten, is there a good way to refer to the regzbot entry in a
commit message some way? I know about the email interface, but I'd
love to just be able to link to the regression entry. Now I just
linked to the report in this thread.

Maybe you don't keep a long-term stable link around anywhere, and you
just pick up on reverts directly, but I suspect it would be nice to be
able to just link to any regression entry directly.

            Linus