RE: Regression Issue

Ciao,

The C code was passing earlier, and output was " test completed successfully" but now with v6.2 it is failing and returning "bind(ipv4) was successful even though there is no IPV6_V6ONLY on same port\n"

-----Original Message-----
From: Rai, Anjali
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 1:22 PM
To: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; joannelkoong@xxxxxxxxx; kuba@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Gandhi, Jinen <jinen.gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>; Qin, Kailun <kailun.qin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Regression Issue

Adding the authors of commit.

I am part of Gramine OpenSource Project, I don't know someone from Intel Networking developers team, if you know someone, please feel free to add them.

Building completely linux source code and trying with different commits, I will not be able to do it today, I can check that may be tomorrow or day after.