Re: Possible regression with kernel 6.1.0 freezing (6.0.14 is fine) on haswell laptop (issue identified and patch already available)

On 27.12.22 15:46, Sergio Callegari wrote:
> My issue was

Likely not important, but FWIW: I assume you meant "will be" here, as
unless I'm missing something that patch is not even in mainline (and not
even marked explicitly for backporting to 6.1.y; sigh :-/)

> the one described in
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/patch/20221217085624.52077-1-nbd@xxxxxxxx/

Thx for letting us know. Ideally you want to rely to that mail (see
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20221217085624.52077-1-nbd@xxxxxxxx/
) to let the developer know that their patch fixes your problem.

Ciao, Thorsten

#regzbot fix: wifi: mac80211: fix initialization of rx->link and
rx->link_sta