Forward: Re: [opensuse-kernel] factory armv7l builds broken by omapdrm, patch available

Hi Greg,

could you cherry-pick the commit 2d31ca3ad7d5d44c8adc7f253c96ce33f3a2e931
     drm: omapdrm: fix compiler errors

to stable kernel?  It landed to Linus tree, but Cc to stable was
missing in the commit.

thanks,

Takashi

--- Begin Message ---
(resending to correct list)

Hi,

Am 13.08.2014 13:48, schrieb Josua Mayer:
> The armv7l builds of kernel-default for openSUSE Factory have been
> broken for quite a while now. Recently a patch fo fix the error with
> %x and omapdrm has landed in linux-next:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/commit/drivers/gpu/drm/omapdrm?id=2d31ca3ad7d5d44c8adc7f253c96ce33f3a2e931
>
> It would be nice if this patch could also be applied on the current
> 3.16 suse kernel.

I'm not in a position to help with applying the patches, but as a
workaround I applied a config change to disable CONFIG_DRM_OMAP now.

If would still be nice if the kernel maintainers could apply Matwey's
previously posted patches and revert my workaround then.

Regards,
Andreas