Re: [regression] UDP recv data corruption

Quoting Paolo Abeni <pabeni@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Would be great instead if you could have a spin to the proposed variant
above - not stritly needed, I'm really asking for a few extra miles
here ;)

Although this variant lacks the "else", to my surprise I have to admit that it works just as well. :-)

It was a pleasure and thanks for your work,
-Matthias