Re: Newer stable-tools

Hey Krzysztof!

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 12:58:16PM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
Hi Greg, Sasha and everyone,

I am looking at stable-tools from Sasha [1] in hope in re-using it. The
problem I want to solve is to find easier commits in the distro tree,
which were fixed or reverted upstream. Something like steal-commits from
the stable-tools [1].

You're probably looking for stable-has-fixes :)

However the tools themself were not updated since some time and have
several issues, so the questions are:
1. Do you have somewhere updated version which you would like to share?

So I've cleaned up and pushed the few patches I had locally to that
repo. It's not that it's abandoned, but rather it was working just fine
for me for the past few years so there wasn't anything too big done on
that front.

2. Do you have other stable-toolset which you could share?

FWIW, Greg has his own set of scripts: https://github.com/gregkh/gregkh-linux/tree/master/scripts

--
Thanks,
Sasha