Newer stable-tools

Hi Greg, Sasha and everyone,

I am looking at stable-tools from Sasha [1] in hope in re-using it. The
problem I want to solve is to find easier commits in the distro tree,
which were fixed or reverted upstream. Something like steal-commits from
the stable-tools [1].

However the tools themself were not updated since some time and have
several issues, so the questions are:
1. Do you have somewhere updated version which you would like to share?
2. Do you have other stable-toolset which you could share?

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sashal/stable-tools.git/

Best regards,
Krzysztof