Next LTS release

Hello,

I read the kernel summit summary.
https://lwn.net/Articles/662966/

I was wondering if the 4.4 release set a "precedent" in that the
next few LTS releases going forward would be aimed for early Q1?

The reason I'm asking is that my company plans to release an SDK
in Q4, and I was hoping to bundle a recent kernel.

I currently provide 4.4 but most of my port was accepted in later
versions. I was hoping I wouldn't need to backport all that code.

What do the tea leaves say?

Regards.