Re: Status of 3.10 series

Greg KH wrote...

> Yes, I will be stopping 3.10 soon, and yes, you should be planning to
> move to a newer kernel right now, you should have started planning 6
> months ago, if not earlier.  What is keeping you from moving to 4.1
> today?

For me it turned out to be at least three issues. So thanks for the
extension to "End of 2015", I wasn't able to take care of them all
earlier.

    Christoph

PS: In case anybody is curious:
- isdnlog stopped working. Fixed in mainline.
- a PCMCIA card stopped working. Patch sent to linux-pci today.
- kernel crashes with unreadable message when using a console on a
  pl2303. Could not reproduce but at least work around it.