Status of 3.10 series

	Hi there, I'm not sure if I'm emailing the correct address to ask
this question, but when I tried emailing Greg KH directly, I was replied to
by a bot saying the message had been discarded and one of its suggestions
was to email this address, which it claims is the -stable mailing list.  I
did not know that this existed before now, so please notify me if I'm asking
this question in the wrong place.

	In any case, I've heard rumors about work ending this month on the
3.10 -stable series, though I've seen and heard no evidence of such other
than Greg KH's declaration in september of 2013 that he'd maintain it for at
least two years.  It would not be a difficult thing for me to switch to a
newer kernel series if I need to, so I'd like to know wether there is any
fact to this rumor or not.

	Thank you for your time,
	Timothy McGrath