Re: Couldn't wait for ssh process: No child processes

Read the first part of my original email where swatch can launch script2
directly and it will work when I tee the output but fails without piping the
output to tee.  This makes me think that it's something related to the
timing or relationship of the child process spawning by the sftp code.

Also, if you Google this error message, you will see that someone had the
same problem launching sftp from SAP via a script.  So it doesn't seem to
matter what is launching the sftp command but there has to be something
in common.

Dave