Re: ssh generation does not work

I was going the say the same thing. Also by the error you sent us, it seems to be some problem with wrong white spaces in the file.

Regards.

Darren Tucker wrote:
Helio Campos Mello de Andrade wrote:
[...]
scp .ssh/id_rsa <remote_user>@<remote_machine>:~/
ssh <remote_user>@<remote_machine> "cat ~/.id_rsa >> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys"
        # Here i still neeed to use my password but thats right.

I hope this is just a transcription error, but you're copying your private key onto the remote host. You need id_rsa.pub, not id_rsa.