Re: get logged in username

Thanks for all replies, I could solve the problem.

About the last comment, you are right. In my config, usernames and
UIDs have a 1-to-1 correspondence in /etc/passwd. But I use a custom
pam, nss module which have several users with the same UID, equal to a
user in passwd. These users are not allowed to create files or things
making trouble. A custom shell is assigned to them, which doesn't
allow most of these things.

Thanks everybody.
Mohsen

--