Re: get logged in username

Hi, Thanks for reply,

This is the exact scenario:
When I use the command "ssh admin@host", the user is authenticated by
a custom Pam module, and it's given the UID, GID and shell from a
custom nss module. The shell is also a custom CLI, which needs the
username - not the UID - to operate well. I can't get the username
from UID since there is no one-to-one correspondence between them.
Also the commands: who, id and .. doesn't give me the username, since
there is no tty for the session.

Regards,
Mohsen

--