Re: Max connections per client?

2009/7/9 Jeremy C. Reed <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I thought I saw a patch or feature for an sshd for blocking max
> connections per client, max failed authentication attempts per client,
> and/or max authentication attempts per client . Does anyone know about
> that?
>
> Or do any less popular open source SSH servers provide that? (Keep counter
> of connections, attempts, failures per client?)

Sorry,

those were information about client...

these are sshd options...

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=sshd_config

  MaxAuthTries
             Specifies the maximum number of authentication attempts permitted
             per connection.  Once the number of failures reaches half this
             value, additional failures are logged.  The default is 6.

     MaxSessions
             Specifies the maximum number of open sessions permitted per net-
             work connection.  The default is 10.

Bye
--
Matteo Filippetto