Re: /var/log/messages internal-sftp time stamp problem

Syy Bak wrote:
> Is there anything oobvious I could have missed in configuration or it
> is just lacking functionality in internal-sftp (by functionality I
> would mean observing systems time zone settings - not sure sure if
> this is something to do with chrooting)?

If you're running the sshd from within the chroot, then the chroot likely needs
to be configured to use the same timezone as the rest of the system.  Things
that may need to be copied into the chroot may include /etc/localtime and
/etc/timezone.

John