How to proxy http from a secured site via a reverse-tunnel?

I am a newbie at this and so I am not quite sure how to ask this
question. But here goes...

Two networks exist: engineering and corporate. The engineering network
is firewalled so that NO traffic can go out (but SSH can go in); these
computers cannot connect to the internet. The corporate network is
firewalled but those computers may connect to the internet, and they may
connect to computers on the engineering network by using an SSH tunnel
(more than often through PuTTY).

internet <---- corporate ----> engineering

internet <---- mod_proxy --<-- reverse-proxy-initiated-from-corporate

On the engineering network there exists a engineering linux machine that
I want to temporarily provide internet access to so that I can update
the OS. This is the goal.

Is it possible to setup a apache server to act as a web proxy for
computers on the engineering network? Would a reverse tunnel need to be
set up from the corporate machine to the engineering machine?

How would I make this work?

I already got so far as to prove that I can proxy corporate-network
computers through the mod_proxy enabled Apache server via:

<IfModule proxy_module>
ProxyRequests On
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyVia On
</IfModule>

But I cannot quite figure out how to get the engineering computer to use
a reverse-tunnel as the proxy.

I could be going about this all wrong too I suppose. How might I get a

Thanks,

/b