Re: Pattern specification trouble

Not in ssh_config or sshd_config or ~/.ssh/config. You would put it in the /home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys file right before your key.
from="host.com".
Not: Host from="host.com"
Your authorized_keys file with 1 key would look like:
--8<--
from="my.host.com,my.2ndhost.com" Your_Key_Here(keys are longer than this example of course.).
--8<--