Fwd: secureshell Digest 2 Jun 2008 17:05:22 -0000 Issue 1092

Anytime you allow remote root access is bad. It leaves you open to
brute force password attacks and the like.

Best practice would be to only allow root login from 1 server using a
ssh key and/or login to the system via a non-root user and sudo to
root.

Brent