RE: Named Pipe!

I had an instance this morning on an AIX box with openssh 4.5 where this file appeared:

prwxr-x---   1 bacskaik system            0 22 May 09:59 ssh_sync_pty

in the /tmp directory. The user who owns it says they did nothing out of the ordinary, but once it existed all users in the "secure" unix group could not log in until I moved this file out of the way. I tried to find information on it, specifically how it gets created and what it's purpose would have been but I cannot find anything.

Does anyone know about it?

Cheers!

Sam

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known. If this message contains password-protected or encrypted attachments, the files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain. Always scan attachments before opening them.

ING Direct NV is limited liability company incorporated in The Netherlands. Registered in England & Wales, Branch Ref BR7357, 410 Thames Valley Park Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 1RH.