OpenSSH 5.0p1 / sftp / chroot / umask

Hi !

I'm running OpenSSH 5.0p1 under Debian Etch. My system is VERY
minimal, it only has OpenSSH on it.

My 'chrooted' sftp is working, but I would like to know how to set the
'umask' for my sftp users.

Here's my configuration...

--
sshd_config

   # override default of no subsystems
   Subsystem       sftp    internal-sftp

   Match Group chrooted
           ChrootDirectory %h
           ForceCommand internal-sftp
--
/etc/passwd

   test:x:1002:104::/chrooted/:/bin/sh
--
/etc/group

   chrooted:x:104:
--

When my user 'test' logs on the sftp server, it works great; he's
chrooted in /chrooted. The problem is that when he creates

How can I change the umask!? I tried to put a .profile file in
/chrooted... did not work.

Thanks,

- Mike
akaris@xxxxxxxxx