Re: SQL Server through SSH

I am having the same issue as Ian mentioned previously.  I can connect with
telnet via localhost.  It does connect and hang, as you specified.  In
tcpview I can see a connection made for sqlserver.exe when I telnet in.  But
I still cannot get SQL to connect. When connecting via sql (eg. osql)
tcpview shows no actions.