require passwords from some hosts only

We're using passwordless public/private user keys to configure for
passwordless ssh between hosts on our trusted network(s).  We have all the
same users on all hosts and a given user's keys are the same for that user
on all hosts.  Is there a way to require passwords (not allow pub/priv
passwordless keys) and default to keyboard-interactive password
authentication on a host by host basis?