Host Key question

Recently I have been installing systems with master images.

And seeing as how openssh was installed on the master, it gets installed on the image.  And the host keys are the same.

This does not seem to impair communication, but I wonder, is there a security implication to having this happen ?

Thanks in Advance.

Walter North 406-444-2914
Computer System Engineer
wnorth (at) mt (dot) gov