Re: sshd hangs after SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent - Fedora Core 5 update

The "No credentials found" error is because your client is trying to look up
Kerberos credentials, but you are probably not using Kerberos.  I was able
to resolve the issue by simply adding the following to the end of
/etc/ssh_config:

    GSSAPIAuthentication no
    GSSAPIKeyExchange no

No restart necessary -- the next time you initate an SSH conneciton, it
should take effect.

I had one or two stubborn systems where it still happened and I resolved
those by putting the same lines in /etc/sshd_config so it changed the way
the server behaves.  In this case, you'll have to restart the SSH daemon for
the changes to take effect.

Hope it helps!
--Dave