SFTP for Windows 2003 File permissions

 I apologize in advance if this has been covered, but
I haven't been able to
find it in the archives or the product documentation.

I'm having trouble with default file permissions
running sftp under openssh
for windows.

I have the directory permissions (ntfs) set such that
the user has r/w
permission in a directory for file drop-off, and
another account has
access to pick up and clean up.
What is happening is that files that are uploaded are
owned by the user
uploading them, and they are not inheriting the
permissions from the
directory and thusly the second account cannot clean
up the directory.

Can anyone tell me how/if I can configure file
permissions?

Thank you in advance!!