Re: Which version of squirrelmail?

Hi Paul, thanks so much for your help. Here is one of the warnings I'm
receiving with the latest 1.4.23-svn, even after making sure display_errors
is disabled (it always was) and now also disabled display_startup_errors.

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type
array|string is deprecated in
/usr/share/squirrelmail-021223/functions/options.php on line 1239
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/squirrelmail-021223/functions/options.php:1239) in
/usr/share/squirrelmail-021223/functions/page_header.php on line 69

This happened when I chose a different theme.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 9:25 AM Paul Lesniewski <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Alex,
>
> On Fri, February 17, 2023 2:14 pm, Alex wrote:
> > Hi, I'm struggling with getting SM working properly. I previously
> reported
> > that I started using the version from SVN:
> >
> > Does the 1.4 tree have support for php-8.1 (yet)?
>
> So far, you've posted deprecation warnings.  Please note that those are
> *not* incompatibilities.  The actual problem is that you appear to have
> enabled display_errors in a production environment, which is not something
> you should be using.
>
> Of course, we do want to see deprecation warnings and we will fix those,
> so please send us whatever you see, and they'll be fixed as soon as time
> allows.
>
> --
> Paul Lesniewski
> SquirrelMail Team
> Please support Open Source Software by donating to SquirrelMail!
> http://squirrelmail.org/donate_paul_lesniewski.php
>

> -----
> squirrelmail-users mailing list
> List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx