SM 1.5.2-svn from 2/15/2022 Delete button returns Error in IMAP command UID FETCH: Invalid arguments

Sorry for another email but we're just about there. One of our servers has
this error when clicking the Delete button. Delete & Previous | Delete &
Next  work just fine.

session_start() [function.session-start]: Ignoring session_start() because
a session is already active
FILE: /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/global.php
LINE: 129
ERROR: Bad or malformed request.

PHP error log has this:
PHP Notice:  session_start() [<a href='
http://www.php.net/function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]:
Ignoring session_start() because a session is already active in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 129
(END)

So I see Line 129 has:
   $ret = call_user_func_array($function, $args);

This error appears just after pressing Delete:
Query: FETCH (FLAGS BODYSTRUCTURE)
Server responded: Error in IMAP command UID FETCH: Invalid arguments (0.001
+ 0.000 secs).

I've seen some mention of this in the SM list archives and some mention of
issues with different plugins.

Also in the newmail plugin there is a minor warning:
Deprecated: Required parameter $addsuffix follows optional parameter $args
in /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/newmail/functions.php on line 510

Thanks for bearing with me as I figure this out and hand it off to my
replacement.

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx